Would you like to experience Jin Shin Jyutsu treatments with Astrid? Then please get in touch by emailing me (see address below).
I am based in Wiltshire, England.
What can it help with?
Jin Shin Jyutsu relaxes, repairs, cleans and regenerates the whole being. It facilitates the body’s own healing ability at the root level, so it can help
- relieve mental and physical fatigue
- relieve pain (physical, mental, emotional)
- reduce inflammation
- boost the immune system/lymphatics
- promote relaxation / improve sleep
- balance emotions / reduce anxiety
- promote mental alertness/productivity
- improve circulation / reduce swelling
- detoxify the body
- improve mobility / reduce stiffness
- ease stress related conditions (headaches/migraines, IBS, RSI, etc.)
- reduce menopausal symptoms
- speed up recovery after surgery/illness
- promote a general sense of health
Because Jin Shin Jyutsu is so gentle, it is safe for babies, children, pregnant women, the elderly and infirm. It is also a useful support for people on medications and those undergoing cancer or other medical treatments.
What can I expect?
During a treatment, the client lies on a comfortable mattress, face up and fully clothed. After listening to the pulses, the practitioner applies light touch on the client’s body using the system of 26 energy sites (these are concentrated spheres of energy on the body).
Two sites are held at the same time until the tension or congestion is released. Then one hand is moved to another site and along areas of the body where there is tension. The specific sequences used are called flows.
Each site can take seconds to minutes to release and re-energise.
Treatments last about 45 minutes, with a short period for rest and teaching of self help.
The treatment is a pleasurable experience, generally one of deep relaxation, and the benefits are usually felt immediately. Moreover, the treatment keeps working for another 24 hour cycle after the session.
Want to find out more?
Would you like to book a session?
I offer one to one Zoom sessions, so no matter where you are, I can help:
One to One Zoom Sessions with Astrid
Please see also